- CM Punk has dethroned John Cena as the top merchandise seller. Recently, there was talk that Zack Ryder was among the top names as well. Rey Mysterio always is. I'm very curious to find out who the other 6 names are. (My guess would be Miz, Orton, Sheamus, HHH, Undertaker, and Sin Cara). Still, the story here is that Cena drops down a notch. I'd like to see them get comfortable enough with Punk and Orton being their top faces so that they can turn Cena heel against the Rock. He can beat Rock at Mania, then next year, face and lose to the Undertaker.
- Rumor mill says Survivor Series might be a team of The Rock, John Cena, Triple H, and two others that they're hoping are CM Punk and Steve Austin, or Undertaker and someone else, facing The Miz, R-Truth, Kevin Nash, and two others. Curious, not sure if I'm 100% behind that yet.
- Vince McMahon decided that they should announce the real weights of the wrestlers. Why wasn't this just done in the first place? Does adding 20 fake pounds to someone make them a better entertainer?
- Darren Young was suspended for a Wellness Policy violation. Seriously, just end NXT already. It's gone on way too long and now they're down to 2 people left.
- Maria Kanellis has said that she would only return to WWE if she were fighting for the Divas title. Frankly, I hope she doesn't return at all. We've seen her naked and that was her best aspect in my opinion.
- Sin Cara is the cover wrestler for WWE '12 in Mexico. Why not Rey Mysterio?
Tony Mango is the head writer, host of Smack Talk, and founder/CEO/director of operations for Smark Out Moment as well as all branches under A Mango Tree including Fanboys Anonymous. He is a writer, creative director/consultant, media manager and entertainer. You can follow him on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.