Watch each part of EPISODE 1 below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
- Maryse was released. Sad, sad day.
- The theme for this week's Raw must have been "if it's the ending to something, it needs to be botched". Nash's attack on HHH ended bad (lame shot to the head and people saying that once they put him on the gurney, they needed to put him on the gurney), the Brogue Kick was botched, the GTS was botched, Waste Land was botched, and then Cena hocks up a wad of spit with the announcement of the Rock at the end of the show - an announcement that they've been making for weeks, at that.
- Speaking of flubs, how many technical difficulties did they have on Raw? "Reset! Reset!", the cameras going haywire...yeesh. Sounds like a case of the Mondays. Oh well, we all have our bad days at the office.
- Alicia Fox has a new theme. It sucks.
- The Headbangers, Mosh and Thrasher, have been calling out tag teams from other promotions the past few days, trying to set up angles. I can't see it working, sorry.
- Former women's champion Alundra Blayze spoke ill of Eve Torres, saying she should stick to modeling. Eve fired back saying she's going nowhere. For what it's worth, I've grown to like Eve, and I was never a fan of the women's wrestling back during the Blayze era as it seemed to be on par with when they brought the midgets in like Max Mini - a sideshow. That's not to say that the women's division NOW is anything really to be proud of, but I think it's a step up from those days.
- Supposedly Vince McMahon flipped out about the "spike" part in Zack Ryder's catch phrase "take care, spike your hair" because he felt it would associate fans with Spike TV and thus, TNA. Wow.
This week I have a special treat for everyone: the first edition of the SMACK TALK audio version. I'm hoping this will be a weekly thing, so make sure to check out the videos on the YouTube channel!