Watch each part of EPISODE 17 below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8
- Kofi Kingston and R-Truth might be teaming up on a regular basis, or Kofi might get a new tag team partner from FCW. This, combined with Evan Bourne's merchandise being on sale, spells bad news for Matt Korklan.
- Wade Barrett was indeed injured during the battle royal on Monday Night Raw, dislocating his elbow. He'll likely miss WrestleMania, unfortunately.
- Shaquille O'Neal and WWE keep saying contradictory things towards him wrestling a match this year at Mania. Since they seem to be building towards Cody Rhodes versus Big Show instead of Shaq, I'd trust WWE's judgment of saying he doesn't have a match more so than Shaq's.
- Jimmy Hart has said that TNA stars need to dress more professionally. Personally, I think the whole company needs to act more professionally in a lot of ways, but I haven't seen much of the performers dressing like slobs, so I can't comment much on that.
- CM Punk and Chris Brown are having a war of words on Twitter. Punk wants to choke him out, get in the ring with him for a shoot fight and the profits can go to a women's charity, etc. Brown says Punk is roided up (which Punk took offense to because of his straight edge lifestyle, kudos again on that Punk as I agree wholeheartedly) and said he misses the good wrestlers, #notnopunks.
- Ron Simmons will be inducted into this year's WWE Hall of Fame. He is likely to be inducted by JBL.
- Eve may be joining up with a WWE Superstar whilst Ryder might team up with a diva (rumor has it at Layla) to keep this feud going. I don't see it happening.
- Possibility of not having a divas match at WrestleMania because they understand that people would rather see more time devoted to shit that matters? Why are they realizing this the one year that they have a good potential match (Karma vs Beth Phoenix) as opposed to the previous years when it was bullshit?