Watch each part of EPISODE 10 below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | An In-Depth Look at Chris Jericho's Return
- Y2J made his return in a really pointless segment. People are arguing that it was all meant to annoy us, but to me, that's a SMARK heel tactic and if smarks are supposed to be so evil and ignored as they tell us, they shouldn't do things like that.
- Jim Ross is sporting a goatee. Thumbs up, JR.
- Kevin Nash and Ultimate Warrior seem to have beef with each other and have talked the whole "let's fight" type of game on Twitter.
- Major heat on Evan Bourne for venting his frustrations with the company and for R-Truth getting suspended for the same reason he did. Ok, I could understand getting pissed at Bourne when he was suspended, and then badmouthing the company while suspended, but to blame him for the information of Truth being suspended being released? Come on.
- The names according to PWTorch that WWE is or was interested in bringing over from TNA are Bully Ray, RVD, Beer Money, Pope, Morgan, and Ink Inc - but none of them are serious prospects, it seems.