Watch each part of EPISODE 11 below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6
- Brodus Clay made his return....he shouldn't have considering the gimmick they put him in.
- This whole episode of Raw was just atrocious this week, and Clay wasn't all of the reason for it. Zack Ryder gets slammed on blatantly obvious padding after the stupid tire segment, Ricardo's used as comedic fodder (as if they didn't have enough stupid comedy on the show this week already), Swagger's kick out, Jericho continuing the time wasting, WWE not realizing that Kane and Truth have the same exact storyline going on right now...
- Alundra Blayze aka Madusa wants to wrestle Beth Phoenix in a kind of women's title versus women's title match. Might as well - but I doubt WWE wants her back.
- Edge and the Four Horsemen will be inducted in this year's Hall of Fame. Nice.
- Four confirmed Royal Rumble names (and by confirmed, I mean they said they'll be in it but they've changed their mind on stuff like that in the past) - Jinder Mahal, Sheamus, Santino Marella, and Wade Barrett. No real surprises there.
- David Otunga is using the Death Valley Driver. FINALLY someone uses that finisher.
- No more Vengeance? Time to update the WWE 2012 PPV Schedule...again...