Watch each part of EPISODE 3 below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
- Is the below image the new WWE logo or just for the network? Either way, I like it. I think it could be better...cleaned up some more, a little wider or something...and I think they missed the boat when they decided to go with "WWE Universe" instead of do some form of "we" with "WWE", but hey, they could have done worse, so if this is it, then I'm all for it.
- There's supposedly talk about how Evan Bourne, a midcarder, is so quick to get suspended whereas other stars that are higher up on the ladder than him seem to not get suspended for the same things. There's also rumblings in disagreement of Mason Ryan's push.
- Christian seems to have gotten injured, but the severity of his leg injury isn't known yet. They've got a decent "out" where they can say that Teddy Long made him wrestle injured (the neck brace) so he can't perform, but I don't know who they'd replace him with. Maybe Brodus Clay?
- Harry Smith aka "David Hart Smith" is saying that WWE didn't use him correctly and if he were given the rocket push that some others like Drew McIntyre and Sheamus were given, his career there would be a different story. I agree and disagree. To find out why, tune in to the latest audio show!
- Triple H admits that sometimes he says things just to amuse himself. Wait a minute, HHH doing something to benefit himself even if it means it's at the expense of other people and not necessarily good for business? What a shocker!!!
- Melina posted some tweets hinting at John Morrison not being "Mr. Right". She's said previous things in the past about their relationship not being all smiles. Honestly, it's looking like Melina's a bit stuck up with all the things we keep hearing about her.
- Luke Gallows is now a tattoo artist. I still think he got shafted in WWE.
- The origin of Kelly Kelly's name? She was going to be Kelly, then they said "we haven't had anyone named twice, let's go with Kelly Kelly". Wow, enthralling story...
- Roddy Piper wants Rock and Cena in Piper's Pit. I could not agree more.
- TNA will be using OVW for developmental, so to speak. I can only assume this is Bruce Prichard's doing. It's a step in the right direction, but if TNA continues to use talent for a few months, then get tired of them, release them, and hire a new person with the same basic position, then it seems pointless, doesn't it?
- Chyna has apparently won the "Mainstream to Porn Crossover Award" at the...ugh...Fleshbot Awards...for her porn video Backdoor to Chyna. Good lord. Don't give me "Backdoor to Chyna", give me "It's Always Sunny in Tammy Lynn Sytch" if you know what I mean ;)