- CM Punk says he isn't a fan of tag team wrestling because it requires him to rely on someone else instead of just being his own boss out there. I'm sure this helps his standing with Vince, since Vince doesn't seem to like tag team wrestling at all either lol
- Ultimate Warrior is writing a book. I assume it will be a variation of the Necronomicon, but even less decipherable.
- WWE has decided to stop saying "wrestling" completely, even in the company name. WWE should just change their name to WTF.
- Alex Riley told fans at Axxess that he's going to debut new theme music on Raw soon. I've always thought that "I Came to Play" fit him more than the Miz, but obviously, they're not switching those.
- Kurt Angle, post-Mania, tweeted that he was upset that several wrestlers were using his finishers. Randy Orton responded by bringing up that Ken Shamrock was using the ankle lock before Kurt. Exactly what came to my mind. Kurt then later on claimed that his account was hacked and he wasn't the one posting the comments. CM Punk responded by saying that that excuse now translates to "I'm a sloppy drunk douche".
- Rumor has it that around a dozen people are about to be "future endeavored" now that WrestleMania is over with. If you want to know who I'm suspecting is on the cutting block, head on over to my WWE Roster Hierarchy post.
- Ariane was the first eliminated from Tough Enough and has already tweeted that she apparently was signed to FCW. She deleted the tweet subsequently. Maybe her account was hacked? ;)
- The Tough Enough cast supposedly got into something of a dispute with Matt Hardy and Reby Sky at a hotel during WrestleMania weekend. Naturally, Matt has denied it, yet they've also acknowledged that they were banned from a hotel. I'm so tired of celebrities saying "that thing that happened...it didn't, it's all a rumor...ok, you got me". Just be honest. Or, better yet, stop fucking things up all the time?
- John Morrison apparently decided to kill his push by snubbing Trish Stratus repeatedly while working together. Why would he do this? Some sources say it all stems back to Melina being jealous of Trish "stealing her spot". If that's the case, I have no clue what Melina is thinking, as she hasn't been used for a long time and if anyone's spot was stolen, it was Snooki stealing Kelly's. There are continually these discussions that Melina is a bad influence on Morrison and since I'm not backstage, I can't really confirm any of that stuff with authenticity, but naturally, the more you hear, the more likely it's true. Morrison doing stuff like giving the cold shoulder to Trish Stratus on purpose is exactly the type of thing that stops him from ever being granted a main event spot. Since WWE seems to be hell-bent on burying people if they show an attitude (see: Jack Swagger, Sheamus), look out for JoMo being jobbed out a lot in the future weeks. It's a shame. Here I thought Morrison had made the right people happy and was doing what he needed to do in order to get pushed as an upper midcarder for most of 2011, but in one fell swoop, he most likely just destroyed all possibility of that happening.
Tony Mango is the head writer, host of Smack Talk, and founder/CEO/director of operations for Smark Out Moment as well as all branches under A Mango Tree including Fanboys Anonymous. He is a writer, creative director/consultant, media manager and entertainer. You can follow him on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.