Here are my predictions for the WWE WrestleMania 2018 PPV. Check back for WrestleMania 34 results and review coverage here.
|WWE WrestleMania 2018 Spoilers|
This is so, so far out in advance that it's almost impossible to tell what will happen, but that is part of the fun of trying to guess a full year before the next WrestleMania. I invite everybody to dive in and try to test their psychic skills by posting comments below of what they can imagine happening and we'll see who ended up being closest next April!
For now, immediately following WrestleMania 2017, here is a bullet point list of some of the matches I think we will see at WrestleMania 34:
- WWE or Universal Championship Match: John Cena vs. Roman Reigns
- 5th Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
- AJ Styles vs. Seth Rollins
- Dean Ambrose vs. Samoa Joe
- Triple H vs. Finn Balor
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Brock Lesnar
- Big Show vs. Braun Strowman (if Big Show doesn't retire or they do this feud beforehand)
TELL US YOUR IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS!