Here are your submissions for this month:
Question: "If you formed a tag team, which other Smack Talk/Raw Post Show host would you choose to be your partner, and what would the name of the team be? Miguel counts."
Answer: Miguel. By default, I know I'd be the Shawn Michaels and he'd be the Marty Jannetty.
Question: "Where do you get your t-shirts from?"
Answer: I'll answer this next time when I also give you a tour of my room and show you how to draw Pac-Man.
Question: "If you had to make a WWE Studios film and you could use any amount of WWE Superstars/Legends to star in it. What would the movie be about and who would you choose to be in it?"
Answer: I say go all out and give us the backstory of The Undertaker and Kane. Unfortunately, we can't have the true Paul Bearer anymore, but if WWE would do a prequel of sorts that went from their childhood days up until Kane's return or something, I'd actually watch that movie, and I don't like horror films or WWE Studios productions.
Question: "Who is your favorite non-WWE wrestler excluding Curry Man?"
Answer: I'd probably go with Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Ethan Carter III, or Shelton Benjamin.
Question: "I think in July you guys talked about Pokemon so instead of the 30 day challenge I just quick some questions from it:
1. Favorite Pokemon
2. Least Favorite Pokemon
3. Favorite Starter Pokemon
4. Favorite Eeveelution
5. Favorite Legendary Pokemon
6. Favorite Pokemon Type
7. Least Favorite Pokemon Type
8. Favorite New Pokemon from X and Y if you are still into it
9. If you lived in the Pokemon world, what would you be?
10. If you were a gym leader, what would be your specialty?
11. Favorite region in the Pokemon world
12. If you could be any Pokemon, what would it be?
13. Favorite Rival
14. A Pokemon that reminds you of a friend
15. A Pokemon you'd find useful in real life
16. A Pokemon based on your favorite animal
17. A Pokemon that is your favorite color
18. Favorite Pokemon games"
Answer: Here we go...
1. Favorite Pokemon = probably either Snorlax or Charizard
2. Least Favorite Pokemon = I hate every one of them that seems like it's already been done. There's no need for something like Beautifly if we have Butterfree.
3. Favorite Starter Pokemon = Charmander all the way
4. Favorite Eeveelution = Jolteon 100%
5. Favorite Legendary Pokemon = Mewtwo
6. Favorite Pokemon Type = Psychic
7. Least Favorite Pokemon Type = Bug
8. Favorite New Pokemon from X and Y if you are still into it = I haven't played that one, but probably Chespin
9. If you lived in the Pokemon world, what would you be? = Most likely a scientist
10. If you were a gym leader, what would be your specialty? = Variety; switch it up on those stupid little kids
11. Favorite region in the Pokemon world = The coast of Cinnabar Island
12. If you could be any Pokemon, what would it be? = Ditto
13. Favorite Rival = Gary f'n Oak
14. A Pokemon that reminds you of a friend = Vaporeon is tied to Wago now
15. A Pokemon you'd find useful in real life = Machamp seems to be a workhorse for construction purposes
16. A Pokemon based on your favorite animal = Who doesn't like Delibird?
17. A Pokemon that is your favorite color = Zekrom
18. Favorite Pokemon games = I have a soft spot for Red, even though I think Yellow is slightly better. Gold kind of takes the cake, though, for having a good game on top of Red.