Here are your submissions for this month:
Question: "Hey, what is the best pre-match video for you guys? Personally I think it's Austin vs The Rock WM 17 with My way of Limp Bizkit"
Answer: I was a fan of Undertaker and Bray Wyatt's from this past year. Shawn Michaels and John Cena had a good one with a fantastic song from their WrestleMania match. If I remember correctly, HBK and Bret Hart from the Iron Man match was great, too. Does WrestleMania's "All Grown Up" count?
Question: "In your opinion, what's the worst moment in WWE history and why?"
Answer: If you're going for non-kayfabe, it has to be either Owen Hart's death or the Chris Benoit situation. In a kayfabe sense of what was just really terrible, probably Mae Young giving birth to a hand. Really, WWE?
Question: "Is the NXT Gen podcast on iTunes or just YouTube? Are you on Wrestling Amino?"
Answer: Nope for both of those. I don't even know what Wrestling Amino is, lol, and Paden hasn't set up the NXT Gen iTunes information as far as I'm aware of, but I'm sure he'll get around to it eventually if the show sticks around.
Question: The 30 Wrestling Challenge:
1. Favorite Wrestler Growing Up = Tie between Shawn Michaels and Undertaker
2. Favorite Female Wrestler = Mickie James, maybe
3. Favorite Male Wrestler = Shawn Michaels
4. Favorite Theme Music = I don't think I can pick, but one of my favorites has always been the 6th WWE signature that they used at the beginning of shows. Jake the Snake's theme is great, too. And Mark Henry's. And the old WrestleMania theme. There's so many...
5. Favorite Promotion = WWE
6. Favorite Tag Team = New Age Outlaws
7. Favorite Stable = DX
8. Favorite Angle = Possibly Kane's debut
9. Least Favorite Female Wrestler = I wasn't watching at the time, but I have a feeling I would have really disliked Linda Miles
10. Least Favorite Male Wrestler = I really didn't like Eric Escobar, I know that.
11. Favorite Manager / Valet = Sunny for valet, Bobby Heenan for manager
12. Funniest Moment = I laughed so hard when HBK dropped the European title to Triple H on Raw
13. Favorite Gimmick = Undertaker
14. Favorite Memory = Shawn Michaels winning the Iron Man match at WrestleMania XII
15. Favorite PPV or Show = Royal Rumbles are always my favorite, but I don't have a specific year
16. Favorite Promo/Segment = I'm actually drawing a blank for what I would pick for this!
17. First Wrestling Memory = I remember playing with a few figures over a friend's house in the early 90s, namely Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Big Boss Man and Rowdy Roddy Piper.
18. Most Overrated Wrestler = Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio are both massively overrated
19. Most Underrated Wrestler = Cody Rhodes / Stardust
20. Favorite Wrestling Move = Piledriver
21. Favorite Gimmick Match = Royal Rumble
22. Favorite Era in Wrestling = Very early Attitude Era / end of the New Generation Era
23. Most Improved Wrestler = Mark Henry
24. Most Shocking Moment = Owen Hart's death
25. Favorite Commentator / Announcer = Jim Ross from yesteryear, currently Renee Young
26. Dream match = Shawn Michaels vs. The Rock in their primes
27. A wrestler you want to see more of? = Undertaker
28. Favorite Rivalry = Steve Austin vs. Vince McMahon
29. Favorite wrestling related imagine = Not sure what this is asking, sorry! If it's favorite image, probably HBK coming down from the ceiling at WrestleMania XII.
30. Why are you a wrestling fan? = I have absolutely no idea haha.
Question: "How would you deal with someone making jokes about cancer to someone who just lost someone from it?"
Answer: I'm of the opinion that you can joke about a lot of different things, given the proper context, but there's a difference between someone jokingly saying they wish cancer upon you and someone legitimately being offensive about it. If they are that insensitive to say something like that a time when a family is grieving a loss, they're a piece of shit and they need to be put in their place.