Whether you are an aspiring writer or just a dedicated fan, Smark Out Moment wants you to be able to express your opinions with the rest of the Internet Wrestling Community.
* Keep in mind that you must be able to speak proper English. This means nobody with broken English will be accepted under any circumstances, nor will those who illustrate poor spelling and/or grammar. You could have the best opinions in the world, but you need to be able to communicate those in a professional manner. Being a writer on a site is not the same as posting on a message board, leaving a YouTube comment or sending a text.
* As such, please be prepared to send a writing sample of an article about pro wrestling (not college essays, term papers or anything of that sort).
* Many people have asked if this is still applicable despite being an older post. Take note that Smark Out Moment is always looking for more team members!
* Be advised that these positions are currently volunteer-only, not paid writing gigs. That will change in the future, but there is no set time frame of when.
BREAKING NEWS UPDATES
Report on the current events, news, rumors and other stories going on in professional wrestling. Must stay on top of the scoops that are going on!
EVENT / SHOW COVERAGE (1 person per show + unlimited understudies to cover them)
Provide live results coverage and reviews for all WWE programming and other wrestling shows.
- WWE Monday Night Raw
- WWE SmackDown
- WWE NXT
- WWE Main Event
- WWE Superstars
- WWE Total Divas
- TNA Impact Wrestling
- WWE Network Shows and Web Content
Special themed posts where each edition is done on a weekly basis
- WWE Power Ranking
- Best Wrestling Crowd Signs of the Week
- Divas Debrief
- Cheap Pop & Cheap Heat of the Week in Wrestling
- TV Ratings Reports for Raw, SmackDown, Total Divas, and possibly more
Lists, editorials, debates, and whatnot that are always up for grabs at random
- Smarks Remarks - general editorials and opinion-based articles; writers must exhibit a unique voice and be capable of brainstorming and pitching interesting topic suggestions that are within the current buzz or would be particularly interesting subjects for the audience to want to read about
- Scouting Talent - forecasting the future of a potential WWE superstar
- Wrestling History Lesson - detailing an event in wrestling's past
- Remakeover Repackage - taking a wrestler and changing them up to fix what's wrong
- Media Reviews - reviewing the latest wrestling-related books, DVDs, or even WWE Studios movies
- Five Moves of Doom - breaking down the five signature moves of a particular wrestler
- Superstar Stock Market - examining what happened that caused a wrestler's value to go up or down recently
- Indiecent Exposure - reporting on the happenings of the independent wrestling scene and promotions outside of WWE and TNA including Ring of Honor, Dragon Gate, Chikara, CZW, Global Force Wrestling and more
- Superstar Spotlight - profiling a particular wrestler in as much detail as possible
Proofreading and formatting the posts crafted by the writing team
Helping to clear spam and keep discussion going for the chat room and comments
SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM
Keep the different social media accounts active and engage the fans, such as funny image captions and general chatting.
MARKETING & PROMOTION
Help get the word out about Smark Out Moment by promoting the website and subsidiaries on various outlets.
PODCAST / SHOW HOST
Do you have a podcast, video show, or something else that you'd like to bring to Smark Out Moment?
WRESTLING VIDEO GAME YOUTUBER
Do you upload wrestling video game footage to YouTube? Link your channel to our site and cross-promote!
Would you like to create theme music for Smack Talk?
Logos, web design, and more for the artists out there.
Some information about the site:
Smark Out Moment is the brainchild of the founder of A Mango Tree Entertainment, Anthony Mango — a Featured Columnist on Bleacher Report, media manager for Old Time Wrestling, contributing writer for eWrestlingNews and former writer for WrestleZone and What Culture who has interviewed various wrestlers including Mick Foley and Chris Jericho. Smark Out Moment's podcast show Smack Talk has over 250 episodes and is not only a Fullscreen Network partnered YouTube channel but can also be found on Stitcher and iTunes.
So if you're looking to add Smark Out Moment to your resume and you're interested in becoming a writer or working in some capacity for the website, send your application in and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you in advance to all who apply!