Watch each part below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4
- Brie Bella had a nipple slip on Raw, exposing her breast, then was ordered by WWE to apologize for it. Much ado about nothing as far as I'm concerned.
- TNA has released Jesse Sorensen, despite the whole "job for life" thing.
- WWE has released Memo Montenegro, Alberto Del Rio's brother, from NXT.
- Kassius Ohno may not be brought up to the main roster as there are rumors that he has been skipping out on his workouts and WWE wants him to improve on his physique.
- WWE wants to do a Comic-Con style event.
- John Bruce is the second person to partake in the Sign Me Up initiative, bringing a Smark Out Moment sign to a WWE event! Thanks again, John!
The following are the Bleacher Report articles I have written for the week:
1) WWE Summerslam 2013: 6 Feuds That Must Deliver for PPV to Be a Success
|WWE SUMMERSLAM 2013 SPOILERS & PPV PREDICTIONS|
WWE SUMMERSLAM 2013 RESULTS & REVIEW COVERAGE