Watch each part below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- Matt Osborne, aka Matt Borne, aka Doink the Clown, has passed away. Smark Out Moment sends our condolences and as such, focused the special feature of the week on Doink the Clown with a new edition of HEEL OR FACE.
- Natalya and Tyson Kidd have gotten married. Congratulations to the happy couple!
- TNA's Knockouts Tag Team Championship has been retired. Thank God, right? What a pointless title.
- TNA has also released Madison Rayne, Taeler Hendrix, Joey Ryan, Christian York and Crimson, proving that they not only don't have enough money to pay their talent but they also don't know what to do with their talent when they originally bring them in there. Again, I coined the term TNADHD a long time ago and it still rings true.
- Vince McMahon supposedly thinks there is no money to be made in a certain 6'3, 250lb star. Before the height and weight was classified, people speculated that it was Daniel Bryan, but now it appears that it is Ryback.
- Ricardo Rodriguez was suspended for a Wellness Policy violation. Rumor has it, fat burners are the culprit.
The following are the Bleacher Report articles I have written for the week:
1) Will Feuding with The Shield Take The Usos to the Next Level in WWE?
|WWE MONEY IN THE BANK 2013 SPOILERS & PPV PREDICTIONS|
WWE MONEY IN THE BANK 2013 RESULTS & REVIEW COVERAGE