Watch each part below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12
- Don't forget to vote on the latest group of matches for the Best WWE Champ Ever tournament!
- Randy Orton is injured. This could put a dent in WWE's plans to have him in the World Heavyweight Championship match at WrestleMania with a fresh heel turn. Frankly, I'm hoping that match doesn't happen, so I wouldn't mind that.
- Mick Foley says he's passing down one of his trademark moves to a younger star. He didn't say what move or to whom, but we should be seeing it soon I guess. Perhaps at TLC? Perhaps by Dean Ambrose?
- Some named rumored to be joining the midcard scene of WWE and making their returns are MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Gavin Spears, and Cliff Compton aka Domino. Why no John Morrison? Shelton and MVP have said there's no truth to the rumors, but we know better than to believe wrestlers on social media, don't we?
- Ted DiBiase is amongst the names of talent that is frustrated at their lack of use and considering leaving the company. If there's truth that he's looking for acting roles, I'd suggest staying in WWE. They should be using DiBiase more, sure, but he has to give them more personality than what he's given them in the past, also.
|WWE TLC 2012 SPOILERS & PPV PREDICTIONS|
WWE TLC 2012 RESULTS & REVIEW COVERAGE