What's been going on this week in the world of professional wrestling? It's time to break it down in the latest edition of SMACK TALK, my wrestling podcast and the quick notes below. Make sure to subscribe, comment on the videos and this post, and let us know your thoughts.
Watch each part below:
Part 1 | Part 2
- Oh Mickie, you're so fine. You're so fine, you were voted the sexiest woman in wrestling history by winning the Hottest WWE Divas and TNA Knockouts Tournament!
- Vince McMahon has supposedly soured on both Brodus Clay and Tensai. I can't help but think that Cameron's DUI is one of the reasons why Brodus is being looked at in a negative light (guilty by association) whereas with Tensai, it's been obvious for several weeks now that he's lost his pizazz. I'm sure Ryback being unable to pick him up didn't help that at all, either.
- Skyler Moon, aka Buggy Nova, has clarified that her rehab stint is for an eating disorder and not drugs. Here's hoping she gets that sorted out.
- Taz called into question the "10 Greatest Paul Heyman Guys" list on WWE.com not including him. Heyman replied by saying CM Punk isn't reading from a script when he talks about disrespect, and Taz's snub is all politics.
- Kelly Kelly's release couldn't have come at a more awkward time if the rumors are true that negotiations with Chris Jericho and Edge have both fallen through on contract signings. All three have ties to WWE trying to control the projects that others work on outside of WWE, and it seems like more and more people are fighting back against that idea.
- Daivari apparently tossed someone off a train that was causing a ruckus and seeming like a threat. Expect a gimmick match to show up on Impact Wrestling any time soon. [note: don't take that seriously and actually do it, TNA, I'm joking]