Watch each part below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- Don't forget to vote on the latest group of matches for the hottest divas & knockouts tournament!
- The Rock stopped a potential theft on the set of Fast 6, dressed in FBI gear. Apparently he did such a good job that the crew joked they should fire security and just have Johnson do the job.
- Winter, aka Katie Lea Burchill, aka Katarina Waters, has left TNA. She joins...well...damn near everybody, lately.
- Bully Ray on the other hand is staying with TNA, despite how Devon has split. This will be interesting as the two have been in the same company together for such a long time.
- WWE is considering moving their Developmental program from Florida to Stamford, Connecticut for two reasons. First, it's where their headquarters is (so, smart). Second, they think it'll cut down on the DUI situations that have been a problem as they won't be in a party scene. I think it's more so a problem of immaturity, not "the party scene", though that certainly would help promote DUI behavior. The caveat is the higher cost of living in CT in comparison to Florida. Tough choice.
- HHH and Vince McMahon having backstage discrepancies when it comes to whether or not Hunter should be face or heel? Triple H prefers being a heel when Vince thinks he should continue as a babyface. I'd agree with Vince. HHH will eventually have his shot at playing the oppressive boss and he should do fine at that (after all, it'd be a position of power where he always wins, he's used to it) but you have to continue to use him as a face to build up to that and have it mean something first.