What's been going on this week in the world of professional wrestling? It's time to break it down in the latest edition of SMACK TALK, my wrestling podcast and the quick notes below. Make sure to subscribe, comment on the videos and this post, and let us know your thoughts.
Watch each part below:
Part 1 | Part 2
- Don't forget to vote on the latest group of matches for the hottest divas & knockouts tournament!
- Kelly Kelly's been released. NOOOOOO!!!!
- Justin Roberts was pulled over and ticketed twice this week. Ouch.
- Two fans tried to get into the ring during Monday Night Raw this week. One was taken down by Justin Roberts (ha) while another was seen on camera being taken down by Scott Armstrong, the referee of the match that was going on at the time (Ryback vs Miz). Last week, Ryback had the live mic with the crowd, now he has the crowd himself.
- Buggy Nova, FCW diva, is going to rehab. Not a great way to start off your career in WWE.
- Raquel Diaz, aka Shaul Guerrero, has apparently been released despite from what I've always heard to be lots of positive criticism. Hm...
- WWE's tag team division is starting to shape up, now that we have Team Hell No and Team Rhode Scholars being given names. How did Kofi Kingston and R-Truth never get a nickname?