What's been going on this week in the world of professional wrestling? It's time to break it down in the latest edition of SMACK TALK, my wrestling podcast and the quick notes below. Make sure to subscribe, comment on the videos and this post, and let us know your thoughts.
Watch each part below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- Don't forget to vote on the latest group of matches for the hottest divas & knockouts tournament!
- Velvet Sky has left TNA. The pigeons have been let loose for good it seems.
- ECW's trademark is up in the air as that company trying to obtain it from WWE's grasps ended up being rejected.
- Great Khali had a tumor removed from his pituitary gland. All the best in your recovery, Khali.
- The story going around is that Alex Riley lost his push because he responded poorly to a John Cena rib. If that's so, that's ridiculous, unless he responded in such a horrendous fashion like threatened to fight Cena or something.
- Did Stone Cold Steve Austin not show up on the 1000th Raw episode because he was having surgery or did he not show up out of anger from WWE not promoting his show? Hm...
- Rowdy Roddy Piper is furious that there's a report going around that he was offending Kaitlyn backstage at Raw, hinting towards a sexual harassment vein. All things seem to point to it being a fake report.
- Seth Rollins is the first NXT champion according to the Full Sail University tapings.