What's been going on this week in the world of professional wrestling? It's time to break it down in the latest edition of SMACK TALK, my wrestling podcast and the quick notes below. Make sure to subscribe, comment on the videos and this post, and let us know your thoughts.
Watch each part below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8
- Don't forget to vote on the latest group of matches for the hottest divas & knockouts tournament!
- Kharma might have been released by WWE as she's been put in the Alumni section of the website. Here's hoping she ISN'T released and this is a mixup or a work.
- Finlay is back in the company working as a producer. He was previously removed from WWE employment after his idea that the Miz should interrupt the National Anthem, which didn't go over so well.
- Tammy Sytch, aka Sunny, had her thong removed by her boyfriend Damien Darling during an independent wrestling show. People are going nuts about it, because kids were in the audience. She claims she had another pair of underwear on. Yeesh...it's a wrestling show, this stuff happens.
- Sin Cara, formerly Mistico, is going to lose his Mistico gimmick as someone else is taking up the reigns in the CMLL promotion.