Watch each part below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- Don't forget to vote on the latest group of matches for the hottest divas & knockouts tournament!
- CM Punk was talking about being for gay marriage and it resulted in him telling someone who disagreed with him to kill himself. He then told another person to drink bleach. Punk then went into PC mode and apologized for how he handled himself. I agree with Punk's point of view on gay marriage and I think people need to stop complaining about every little thing a celebrity says - but with that being said, he shouldn't have handled it that way, so I understand the apology as well.
- Goldust has been released from WWE supposedly after the Darren Young/Titus O'Neil power bomb finisher botch on Yoshi Tatsu. Sounds like a bullshit excuse to me, but he probably did other things that put him on the edge and this was the final straw.
- John Cena is filing for divorce from his wife Liz, his high school sweetheart. She's hired the same attorney that Linda Hogan used to get all the money she had from their settlement, but apparently Liz signed an extensive prenup that entitles John to take back anything he gave her even if it was a gift. Messy situation. It's a shame that they couldn't work things out.
- FCW and NXT will be taping from Full Sail University from now on. This seems like a big step up for FCW and a big step down for NXT. I wouldn't be surprised if NXT basically became even more of a transitioning field for FCW stars than it is now.