Watch each part below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11
- Check out the WrestleMania results and review here!
- Don't forget to vote on the latest group of matches for the hottest divas & knockouts tournament!
- Randy Orton has been removed from WWE's third Marine movie because of his dishonorable discharge from the military. He may be replaced by Cody Rhodes, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, or JTG.
- Tough Enough winner Maven was arrested for, you guessed it, drugs. WWE's offered him rehab as they normally do with their previously employed and in need of help people. Hopefully he takes it.
- Trent Baretta says on Twitter "This is the time of year that you eat oysters until you realize that you don't like oysters". Everyone misconstrued this as him complaining about his spot in the company, to which he replied "WrestleMania after party has an oyster bar. Spots are earned. Grow up internet." Can't blame him...but again, I hate it when people lump wrestling fans together in a negative way, so this irked me on both ends.
- Stephen A. Arceneaux III died during WrestleMania as he was watching it and decided to wrestle his 14 year old cousin, who wouldn't let go of a rear naked choke hold because Arceneaux wouldn't tap out. There's a reason they say not to try this at home.
- Lord Tensai made his debut this week. Seems like instead of wrestling in Japan, he's been wrestling with a buffet. Still, some potential there.
- Brock Lesnar made his return as well. Looking forward to seeing what comes out of that.
- Justin Gabriel will be missing roughly 6 weeks of action as he's injured his arm in the WrestleMania tag team dark match.