Watch each part of EPISODE 18 below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- Smark Out Moment is really hurting right now, according to Google's stats. There was a nearly 60% decrease in page views starting at the beginning of February, possibly from Google's new algorithm change (though it doesn't make much sense, but Google doesn't offer any clarification). If you have any information about this page hit drop, if you can inform me as to why you might have stopped checking the website yourself, if you have any suggestions of how to improve the website, PLEASE leave a comment or send me a message via the contact form. Also, if you support this website, please share it with your friends, subscribe on YouTube, like it on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Digg the posts, Google +1 them, etc. Every little bit helps and I would really appreciate it particularly while I'm stressing out and suffering over this.
- William Regal is the new GM aka Match Coordinator of NXT. Wait, NXT is still on? Why does NXT need a GM?
- "WWE officials are determined to get a 50/50 reaction for both" John Cena and The Rock at WrestleMania 28. Come on, WWE. Wake up and smell the coffee, people aren't going to cheer John Cena in Miami against the Rock. Just admit it already that you can't turn the fans and stop ignoring it just because you don't want it to be the truth. WWE with John Cena is as bad as the average drug addict.
- CM Punk has said that his least favorite opponent was Elijah Burke, calling him a diva.
- Contradicting reports that Jay and Mark Briscoe have been blocked along with Adam Cole by ROH from signing with WWE. Jay has said that it's not true. However, you know how these things go. There's just as much likelihood that the original reports are completely fictitious as there are that they're true and people are just denying it. We'll just have to wait and see which side gets proven a liar.
- Money in the Bank is back but the location is moved and other pay-per-views are being switched around still? Jesus, WWE, decide already! (By that, I mean keep Money in the Bank as a ppv, don't do Fatal 4-Way, replace TLC with something new and better, etc...in my opinion)
- Frustration from being forced to wrestle injured may lead to Mark Henry not renewing his WWE contract and leaving the company? After all these years, I hope that's not the case, as he's been doing his best work ever.