Watch each part below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4
- John Cena car accident? It was Rikishi! He did it for the Rock!
- Don't forget to vote on the third group of matches for the hottest divas & knockouts tournament!
- Kurt Angle went on another Twitter tirade, essentially (this time) bitching about Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels and how he's better than them, saying things like "could either of u take me as a shoot" and "I became a top star in 1 year but it took Shawn and Austin 15 years. Hello?" Naturally, Angle then apologized. Someone needs to either get this guy away from Twitter for his own well-being or at the very least, get him drunk more often so he does this constantly, as it's entertaining.
- Lilian Garcia screwed up and announced "Long Island Iced Z Jack Swagger". This prompted Cena to bring out Tony Chimel, calling him a professional that knows what he's doing. They repeatedly cut the mic on Chimel, then Cena did the announcing himself. Seems like Lilian gets her balls busted (metaphorically speaking) quite a bit in WWE.
- Daniel Bryan dating Brie Bella in real life and AJ in kayfabe storylines while he's the World Heavyweight Champion? Yeesh...talk about undeserved. (Boooo, we hate Tony for saying that, booo you should watch his ROH stuff! - just playing with you guys, but seriously, Bryan's overrated)
- Shane Douglas was at Raw wearing a mask and was escorted out of the building. This was a failed attempt at promoting his Extreme Reunion show.
- Yokozuna will be inducted into this year's Hall of Fame by the Usos and Rikishi. Awesome. Very well deserved. Curious as to why Mr Fuji wasn't doing it, but his family certainly works.
- Rumors that FCW will be shutting down seem to be causing a lot of feathers to be ruffled. Triple H says the reports are erroneous and they're just making it better, but other things point that they might be in the beginning steps of doing away with FCW and instead, relocating to Stamford, which is upsetting talent because of the higher cost of living in that area. Bright House Network isn't going to be running the programming for FCW anymore, so that's a big part of this, but they claim they're shopping the show to different networks rather than abandoning it entirely. Something to keep your eyes on...WWE does lie.
- Matthew Bloom is expected to be Lord Tensai. He is rumored to be pushed to the top and feud with the likes of Cena and Orton, as well as possibly be a henchman to John Laurinaitis.