Watch each part below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- Hulk Hogan sex tape? Good lord, brother. Hogan supposedly was filmed without his knowledge by a woman who isn't his ex or current wives posing, talking about how he's been working out, and so forth. My position about sex tapes applies to everyone - if it's a hot woman, I'd like to see it, but they're all either a horrible invasion of privacy or a stupid tactic to boost your celebrity status. If it's for the former, I support your anti-leak stance (even if I secretly hope it leaks for real because sex tapes of hot celebrities are awesome) but if it's the latter and you think it'll make you famous, blah. Still, funny idea, a Hulk Hogan sex tape leaking out.
- Brian Kendrick has kicked his marijuana habit (or so he says) and might be working with WWE again for their Cruiserweight show on WWE Network. Makes sense.
- Money in the Bank NOT back as a ppv, possibly, but could end up at SummerSlam? Decide already, WWE....
- The Rock bought a new mansion. I'm envious.
- Remember to vote on the pre-bracket eliminations for the hottest divas/knockouts tournament! Choose five in your vote and eventually the five women that have the most votes by Tuesday night will be eliminated and the tournament will begin.