Watch each part of EPISODE 16 below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7
- The Miz is going to be a villain in Mick Foley's new book. Look out for that one. Check out my Countdown to Lockdown book review and interview with Mick Foley while you're at it.
- Alberto Del Rio says that he legitimately doesn't like the Miz. It seems like Miz rubs people the wrong way as this isn't the first time someone has said that about him, plus WWE is currently pissed at him as well. Bad time for the Miz right now, especially considering how on top of the world he was this time last year.
- Beth Phoenix getting involved in Wonder Woman? Personally, I vote no on this one unless it's a cameo or something.
- It appears as though Jesse Sorensen, who suffered an injury during TNA's Against All Odds 2012 pay-per-view, might be out for a year. Here's hoping it's a much speedier and full recovery. It's never a good thing when someone gets injured.
- The Funkasaurus is being put on hold. I guess WWE got tired of the joke already. Long term planning, fellas, long term.
- WWE officials are saying that outside of a few people, the superstars just don't seem like they're motivated to be main eventers like they used to be. Rose colored glasses? Maybe. Lack of the talent to stand out? Possibly. Piss poor job from WWE Creative in giving them something to work with to get over? My guess.