Watch each part of EPISODE 12 below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | In-Depth Royal Rumble Match Predictions
- Epico and Primo won the tag team titles at a house show. While I'm not a fan of them winning it, I'm a fan of them winning it at a house show. It's something different.
- Evan Bourne was suspended again, which makes it clear why they dropped the tag titles. There's speculation that he might be TRYING to get himself fired - and that he might succeed in that.
- Bragging Rights could be switching to the TLC placement and then Fatal 4-Way going in the Capital Punishment location instead of Bragging Rights. I don't like that idea. Bragging Rights needs to stay away from Survivor Series and as much as I'd rather have TLC get replaced with something better, Fatal 4-Way isn't one I want to see back on the card again.
- DX to induct the Four Horsemen? What about FLAIR?
- A drunk Marty Jannetty decided to talk trash about Shawn Michaels and promote his book, saying it would be more interesting if he keeps all the stuff about Shawn's "religious fake ass" in it. Jeez.
- Chyna one-upped him by going on a Twitter tirade about Vince McMahon, saying everything from rape accusations to calling Vince a coward, talked about death threats, "freaky Chinese sex tapes"...
- Make sure to double check the sexiest diva/knockout tournament and let me know if I'm forgetting anybody on the list before I start breaking down the bracket!