Watch each part of EPISODE 6 below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6
- The Best and Worst of 2011 Awards have begun. Make sure to tell me your choices and follow the daily results!
- Mark Henry to possibly turn face soon? NOOOOOOO!
- John Morrison seems to have been written off TV with the Miz attack. He was rumored to be jobbing to Brodus Clay, but that obviously didn't happen. While I'm a fan of people that are leaving the company to lose on the way out, and I'm a fan of both Miz and Brodus Clay, I'm still annoyed that both WWE and Morrison missed out on the opportunities they had together. They're both to blame - WWE at first for ignoring all of his talent and then Morrison for putting himself in bad positions backstage. When you're on shaky foundation, you don't rock the boat...but he never should have been in that spot in the first place.
- Speaking of Raw, what the fuck was up with Beth and Natalya just jogging around the ring and then the faces (Alicia and Kelly) STILL winning? This whole Beth & Natalya push has gone wrong from the very start and it almost seems like they purposely think of a good idea and then go the opposite route. Just...fucking...awful.
- Rock vs Austin feud DVD in the works. I guess Rock will do his interviews pre-taped.
- Goldust has now started an online petition for his suggested "career versus IC title" match against Cody Rhodes that he wants at WrestleMania. I'm all for it. If you want to sign it, here's the link.
- The latest Sin Cara shirt's been pulled, it seems, because people are thinking that it has a phallic look to it. I completely didn't see it at first, but after being told where to look, now I can't "unsee" it.
- Second2012 - I'm still thinking Jericho.
- Hornswoggle talks now. If only he could grow a few more feet...