Watch each part of EPISODE 7 below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
- Is WWE finally ready to redesign the WWE championship belt (yes, I said belt)? Rumor has it, they might be, particularly with John Cena speaking out about it being a good idea, but they're hesitant to do it due to high merchandise sales. Question, wouldn't the new belt get a lot of merchandise sales as well, and all WWE title belts get the most sales out of the championship replicas by default?
- Rima Fakih, Tough Enough contestant, was arrested on a DUI charge recently. She tried to claim - and this might go down as one of the stupidest "I'll claim I'm not punished on Twitter when I clearly am" moments in wrestling-related history - that it wasn't her that was arrested...it was someone else with the same last name. Then, you know, her attorney confirmed that she was arrested, haha. Ridiculous. That same attorney spoke on her behalf, saying she's "very saddened and very apologetic for the situation that she is in right now". Bullshit, no she isn't. Can't people just be honest? Admit it, say "I thought I wouldn't get caught doing something illegal or at least if I got caught, that I'd be able to get out of it, and when it happened, I panicked and lied, but you caught me on that too. I promise to try harder not to get caught next time."
- Lilian Garcia is back in WWE, this time announcing for Smackdown. I wonder what that means for Tony Chimel and Eden Stiles?
- Jack Korpela has left WWE.
- Kharma is getting married. Congrats to her.
- Alex Riley in the dog house? For what?