Watch each part of EPISODE 2 below:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
- Allegations from Chris Masters that one of the divas on the Smackdown roster is keeping her job because she's giving out blowjobs? I'd certainly like to find out who that is....and hire her. I have one person in mind that I'm suspicious of. Find out who I think it might be in the latest audio show!
- WWE Network is going to have a Sports Center type show. Their potential names for it, in my opinion, are awful. "Power Center" sounds like a recharging station at an Apple store. "Action Center", but there's no action? "Event Center" is dumb. "Live Event Center" is even more dumb. "InterAction Center" is their best but I still think they could have done so much better.
- Evan Bourne was suspended for a Wellness Policy violation (most likely the synthetic marijuana that was tied to Heath Slater's suspension and potentially Darren Young's recent one as well) and will be out for 30 days. I guess we're looking at Mason Ryan filling in for him at Survivor Series, right? I wouldn't be surprised if Air Boom dropped the titles, too - but if they would have done that, they should have done that on Raw this past episode.
- James Storm suffered a concussion and will be out 6-8 weeks. Sorry about your damn luck. (Had to).
- Vince McMahon spoke about the Oprah Winfrey network, saying that it failed because she didn't give her fans what they wanted, but WWE won't make that mistake. I hope for his sake he's right because of this is another XFL...
- WWE apparently lost 9 million dollars by not having NXT and Superstars on TV. Maybe if you put 10 minutes worth of thought into those shows you would have kept them on the air?
- Goldust was asked on Twitter if he'll miss Maryse and simply responded "No", then told people he would block them if they didn't stop asking about Maryse. What's the story behind that?
- Mick Foley returned to WWE during a live show in Dublin, Ireland, refereeing a match between John Cena + John Morrison versus Miz and R-Truth. Big fan of Foley, big fan of him coming back, but I'm curious as well about why Morrison was in the tag team match. Hm...
- WWE will no longer say "broken neck". Ridiculous.
- Randy Orton got some staples in his head after a match with Cody Rhodes. Payback's a bitch I guess?