- In an interview, Billy Gunn said that he, Road Dogg, and X-Pac should be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. I agree 100%.
- TNA officials want Jeff Hardy to enter rehab. Yeah, that would have been the sensible thing to do.....years ago.
- Chavo's first post-WWE appearance will be with the World Wrestling Council at their Aniversario event. Congrats, Chavito, you've gone from the #1 company in the genre to something even less known than TNA and ROH.
- There's heat on Ric Flair for refusing to sign more autographs and thank the fans during a recent TNA house show. Many people are saying that Flair's coming off as if he thinks everyone else owes him something instead of being an employee of the company and trying to help promote the brand (IE, Flair's using TNA to get himself over rather than TNA using Flair to get TNA over). Naturally, I'm sure people will respond with "don't believe everything you read on the dirt sheets" and then as always, we'll find out that it was indeed true.
- CM Punk and John Cena cut babyface promos during a house show, putting each other over. Why not? If Punk's leaving and it's a house show, it does no harm. In fact, I'm very glad it happened because it not only shows that Punk cares more about the truth than keeping up a facade.
Tony Mango is the head writer, host of Smack Talk, and founder/CEO/director of operations for Smark Out Moment as well as all branches under A Mango Tree including Fanboys Anonymous. He is a writer, creative director/consultant, media manager and entertainer. You can follow him on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.