- So Ken Anderson has now twice won the TNA title only to have them take it off him soon afterward. What's the point, TNA? Seriously, I can't remember the last thing I watched from TNA that made any sense and entertained me.
- Morale is low again in TNA. Honestly, can someone point me to the last time that a report said morale was UP? It's always about morale being low and everyone being frustrated. Hint, hint, *cough*stopdoingthesameshitthatisn'tworking*cough*.
- WWE still wants to do a physical Hall of Fame located somewhere. I think this would be a great idea, especially if they put it somewhere like Orlando, New York, or LA. A place filled with WWE memorabilia and whatnot is a place I would definitely want to check out.
- New Jack and Terri Runnels have broken up and are having a war of words including accusations of herpes, bad parenting, threats, etc. Tisk tisk.
- Remember to comment on the post below with your predictions for Money in the Bank and be sure to check out the live results/review that will run alongside the ppv!
Also, for anyone interested, I'm still going to attempt to do Smack Talk as an audio broadcast and despite my technical difficulties, I'm still looking for people that might be interested in joining in the conversations. If you're interested, use the contact form and let me know!