- Ouch, those technical difficulties for Raw were annoying, weren't they?
- Anyone else really surprised that they just flat out told the truth about the whole Kharma situation instead of trying to come up with a different excuse? I was kind of hoping that they'd have Kelly Kelly come out and stand up for her, seeing as how Kharma didn't attack her.
- Johnny Curtis cut a promo where he said that he wouldn't be getting his tag title shot with R-Truth. No surprises there. They still haven't even given Kaitlyn her shot at the divas title, nor has Curtis been on TV since NXT. The surprise though is that he started pouring milk on himself and crying about it. Okay....if this is their attempt at a heel turn to a guy that the majority of the audience doesn't even know....
- This war of words between Hogan and Warrior honestly doesn't really interest me too much. It doesn't seem like anything is really being said, just teased. Until something important happens, I won't really be talking about it, as nothing really is happening.
- Why can't they just pick a manager for Tyson Kidd already? Is this their plan, or are they just so inept that they've gone through 3 ideas in 3 weeks because they don't want to think about it?
- There are rumors that with the new WWE '12 game and the elimination of Bragging Rights that WWE is going to end the distinction of Raw and Smackdown brands. I'm open to the idea, but I'm not for it. I think if they do that, we'll see nothing but the same 10 people get 100% of the focus and we won't see any progression for the guys like an Evan Bourne or others that don't get as much time even right now.
- WWE is considering bringing back the Scramble match for a ppv. I keep saying, put it on at WrestleMana in the slot that Money in the Bank used to be at! Perfect way to get 10 guys in a match and give them a title shot. C'mon!!!
- They've now changed the Uprising ppv to Vengeance. I still think Bragging Rights is not only a better name but a good concept, so I'm still against the change.
Tony Mango is the head writer, host of Smack Talk, and founder/CEO/director of operations for Smark Out Moment as well as all branches under A Mango Tree including Fanboys Anonymous. He is a writer, creative director/consultant, media manager and entertainer. You can follow him on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.