- WWE Power to the People apparently had a lot of problems with tabulating the results of the voting. It was supposed to be Sin Cara vs Evan Bourne, and the US title match was supposed to be "Vickie banned from ringside". The first match, it's a shame we didn't see. The second stipulation, I'm glad they screwed up and gave us the 2/3 falls match.
- Jesse Neal says something on Twitter about getting food stamps, then says he never said anything about it. Twitter seems to be a real pain in the ass for celebrities that like to say something and then pretend like it never happened.
- Matt Hardy has supposedly been suspended from TNA for continuing to be late for the tapings. Better late than inebriated right?
- Supposedly Tyson Kidd's cut off that little haircut he has. When asked why, he said "a wise man once said enough is enough and it's time for a change!" Damn I miss Owen Hart.
- WWE creative is burnt out right now after the 3-hour Raws, Capitol Punishment, and MITB. Uh, why? The three hour Raw episodes weren't crazy complex, Capitol Punishment had some retarded stuff happen that shouldn't have been worked on for long, and MITB is weeks away. I honestly don't think it would have been that hard to figure stuff out for this. Hire me, WWE, and I'll prove you wrong. I'll book all 4 events on my own in 2 day's worth of time GUARANTEED.
- Luke from Tough Enough claims that Andy won out of pity. I agree to an extent. I still think Andy does have a future, but that Luke was the more advanced and better choice.
- Melina and Gail Kim are having a war of words on Twitter about each other not being good friends. Work? Possibly. Real? Maybe. Work inspired by real feelings? Definitely possible. Interesting enough yet for me to follow it with opened eyes? Nope. I'd assume it would just be them trying to have some fun promoting their Superstars angle.
Tony Mango is the head writer, host of Smack Talk, and founder/CEO/director of operations for Smark Out Moment as well as all branches under A Mango Tree including Fanboys Anonymous. He is a writer, creative director/consultant, media manager and entertainer. You can follow him on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.