- Kharma is a babyface, I guess. This could be a good change of pace. Apparently, she injured Alicia Fox, though. Sad about that - Alicia's hot.
- Wow, this week's episode of Raw was mind-numbingly awful. That was just one fuckton of bad. I absolutely hated how 90% of the show was just commercials and segments devoted to jerking off the Rock.
- Brett DiBiase has been removed from the FCW roster and speculation is, naturally, that he's been released, though that isn't confirmed.
- It seems like Dolph Ziggler's brother has been added to FCW officially. How long before they call him something like Judd McMilligan or something instead of Ryan Nemeth?
- Chyna is now in TNA.
- TNA seems to be going under a name change to Impact Wrestling, though they don't seem to know if they're changing just the Impact show title or the company title itself. Regardless, the show will still suck.
- Randy Orton's receiving a ton of backlash on Twitter for beating Christian for the World Heavyweight title. For the record, I don't mind Orton as champion and I'd prefer in the long run seeing that than Christian, but I was hoping Christian would have at least a slightly longer title reign just for something different, and I wish they'd have used the title switch to give it to Mark Henry and have him gain a ton of heat behind his heel turn instead of just doing the "same old same old" by having Super Cena on Raw as champ and Unbeatable Orton on Smackdown as champ.
- Apparently, the reason John Morrison isn't being punished anymore is because losing Edge means they lost their "rock star babyface" and they see Morrison as a potential substitution. Shouldn't WWE have tried this ahead of time? Isn't it a mistake to wait until they HAVE to push people before they do, instead of laying the foundation beforehand?
Tony Mango is the head writer, host of Smack Talk, and founder/CEO/director of operations for Smark Out Moment as well as all branches under A Mango Tree including Fanboys Anonymous. He is a writer, creative director/consultant, media manager and entertainer. You can follow him on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.