- Jimmy Hart is back to working with World Wrestling Entertainment instead of TNA. Big loss? Well, it isn't like losing Kurt Angle or AJ Styles, but it certainly doesn't help TNA. I wouldn't jump on the bandwagon of saying that the TNA ship is sinking just because of the departure of Hart, Booker, and Nash, but there are ALWAYS reports about frustration in TNA and their product doesn't seem to be increasing in quality, so who knows?
- When Generation Me was stuck and unable to travel, and announced it on Twitter, there were reports that it garnered them some heat in TNA because they gave them no ability to write them off the show. Max recently posted a tweet saying that the rumors of the heat were 100% false. Jeff Jarrett apparently responded with "Really?" and Max subsequently deleted the tweet. I legitimately laughed out loud when I read that.
- Did you overhear that guy on Raw yell "kick his ass, Seabass"?
- Triple H comes out on Raw, states that when he looks over the locker room, nobody is a challenge. He then quickly and soundly destroys Sheamus, a 2-time world champion whom he was feuding with before. Burial shhhovel indeed, and apparently it hasn't gone unnoticed by the boys in the back.
- Jerry Lawler is dating a 21 year old diva from FCW....not bad, King.
- Jeremy Borash supposedly responded to a fan that made fun of TNA's poor quality with "I hope your whole family dies". Naturally, he's denying it, but if it's true, then OUCH. Borash...I hope your company stops sucking.
- It seems like the next round of releases is coming up soon. Stay tuned to Smark Out Moment and I'll update the site accordingly. If you're interested, I've gotten my predictions of who may be at risk in the WWE Roster Hierarchy page.
- Johnny Curtis won NXT season 4. The fifth group of rookies will be introduced next week and the latest talk is that it will be a family type of layout. I'm guessing that means Taylor Rotunda/IRS, Brett DiBiase/Ted, Wes Brisco/Jack (if Wes isn't injured), Richie Steamboat/Ricky, and God knows who else.
Tony Mango is the head writer, host of Smack Talk, and founder/CEO/director of operations for Smark Out Moment as well as all branches under A Mango Tree including Fanboys Anonymous. He is a writer, creative director/consultant, media manager and entertainer. You can follow him on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.